Car racing is a great experience but you have to sacrifice everything like accident, damage or even life without reticence or hesitation. Despite of it, so many people are interesting in adventurous racing. So the article share you list basic information about car racing. Hope it’s useful before your decision is enjoying or not car racing.
Car racing (also called auto racing, automobile racing, motor racing or motorsport) is an amazing sport which racer will compete their driving ability through speed on the racing road. If anyone can overcome other athletes and barrier, he will become a winner. Up to feature of per championship, there are different about regulation, sports skillset, kind of vehicle and competition time.
Here is some popular racing car used in per league. Actually, each racing car has strong features about machine or design. But to be summarized, only list name of racing car:
- Open-wheel racing (Used in Formula One and IndyCar Series),
- Sports car: Or grand tour and GT car are familiar. (Used in FIA World Endurance Championship and 24 Hours of Le Mans)
- Stock car racing (Used in Daytona 500)
- Touring car racing (Used in FIA WTCR and Speed World Challenge),
- Rallying (Used in World Rally Championship)
- Sprint car racing (Used in World of Outlaws Sprint Car Series and NASCAR Sprint Cup Series)
- Drag racing (Used in amateur competition)
The most well-known championship about car racing is Formula One. It is collection of all super and profession thing in racing. From the racing car, F1 is carefully improved before the league so that they hope racing car would bring novelty and surprise for fan. Racing car in F1 is always the most technologically advanced cars with many outstanding features like perfect genres, maximum speed up to 3,360 miles in 24 hours.